The overall aim of the project was to promote game-based learning founded on digital technology and increase awareness of the importance of using innovative teaching and learning methods. The project specific objectives were:
- to encourage teachers to use and apply digital games in the teaching process;
- to develop teachers’ competencies in game-based learning;
- to motivate and encourage students to actively construct their mathematical knowledge;
- to provide insights into different education systems of European countries;
- to foster partnerships between partner organisations at national and EU levels.